After launching producer through console, the producer software will start up. When loading finishes, a window will oped with the production settings.
Capture Device Settings
1. Select Capture Device: if you are using a StarTech or Elgato select which one you are using
2. Video Device: this should auto populate if you selected an option above, but if it doesn't, manually select the option you wish
3. Video Line: if the Video Device selected has multiple input options, select which one you are using
4. Audio Device: this should auto populate if you selected an option above, but if it doesn't, manually select the option you wish
1. Select Resolution: select the highest resolution the capture device and your internet upload speed support
2. Production Information: skip for live events
3. HD/SD Overlay: select the sport or event you are filming so the correct graphic's package populates
4. HD/SD Preset: select the highest preset your internet upload speed permits
Click the green Continue button to proceed.
Continue for a walkthrough During the Production
If you are using StarTech, click continue and receive an full window error message, make sure you have a stable video input running into the video capture device. After ensuring the connection, relaunch Producer and try to launch the production again. If you continue to have issues, contact support.