Here are the essentials necessary to get started in the NFHS School Broadcast Program. If your school is not a member, contact SBP@nfhsnetwork.com.
- Video Camera
- Video Capture Device
- SD Video: Elgato Video Capture Device (RCA/Composite camera output only)
- HD/SD Video: Startech USB3HDCAP USB 3.0 (RCA/Composite/HDMI – laptop must have USB 3.0 ports)
- PC Laptop that meets the following requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Intel i5 or i7 Processor at 2.4 Ghz or faster
- Memory: minimum 3 GB of RAM
- Hard drive: 160 GB or better at 7200 rpm
2. PRODUCER STREAMING SOFTWARE
Once you have acquired a laptop that meets our specs, you can schedule a remote software install with support (email@example.com). This takes about 15 – 30 minutes.
3. REMOTE TRAINING SESSION
We can schedule a one-on-one remote training session at your convenience, or you can choose one of the other options below. A typical training takes about 45 – 60 minutes.
- For general broadcast instructional videos
4. NFHS NETWORK TEAM
Production Support Team:
Account Managers and Onboarding Team:
Subscriber Customer Support:
General Information/Become a Network School: