While our Producer software does not run on a Mac operating system, you can use Wirecast or LiveStream, (other software-based streaming platforms that support RTMP) to stream directly to our servers. If you prefer to use our streaming software, you can use Boot Camp to partition your Mac’s hard drive and effectively run Windows OS on your Mac. For more information on how to use Boot Camp, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?