Simply put, a video capture device (commonly referred to as a capture card or capture device) takes the input from a camera or switching device and allows a computer to receive the video to put it on stream. Depending on the model, a capture device can receive different types of connections (typically HDMI, composite, or others) and connects to a computer over USB.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?