There is no limitation to the amount of events you may stream on the Network simultaneously. As long as you have the personnel and equipment, you may stream using Producer on various computers simultaneously. Please note that if you try and stream over a single wireless hotspot (MiFi) device, you might run into bandwidth issues and your stream may degrade in quality or stop broadcasting altogether.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?