The Digital Scout program allows you to bulk-enter Quick Stats within the website after your game has taken place.
1. Sign In to your account at https://dashboard.digitalscout.com
2. Go to the Team Dashboard screen by clicking "View" next to your team (you may need to select your team from the "Teams" drop down menu along the top of the screen)
3. Click the Schedule option
4. Find the Game in your schedule for which you need to enter Quick Stats
a. If you have already created the game, click the downward pointing arrow along the right side of the screen for this game to display a list of options. Choose "Quick Entry" from this list.
b. If you have not created your game, refer to our article on Game Creation: High School Teams; Then refer to the instructions in 4-a to begin the Quick Entry process
5. The Quick Entry screen will appear for you to begin entering stats for the game
a. You'll see three tabs that you can select in order to enter Quick Stats for this game- Your team, the Opponent team, and the Box Score
i. Select your team, the opponent team or the Box Score, whichever you want to edit first
ii. Find and click on the player for which you need to enter Quick Stats into the site
iii. The player name and stat categories will appear to the right of the roster list. You can click the up and down arrows to add or remove stats for the specific player. You can also click on a text box and type in the appropriate number for that specific stat category
iv. Click the Save option near the upper right corner of the screen to record the stats for this player
v. Repeat this process for your players/teams/box scores, making sure to save your changes periodically within the system