The subscription model allows schools to generate revenue from viewers purchasing subscriptions to access live sporting events and other activities. Of course, some events (like ceremonies and others) do not require a subscription, and those who wish to watch are only required to make an account.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?