For connecting multiple cameras to your broadcast, you have multiple options. You can use a video switcher, a TriCaster, Wirecast, or LiveStream that has multi-camera functionality in the software, or utilizing a hardware solution. Please check out our Equipment Guide for more information about equipment, and the Mid-Range Equipment setup article about switchers.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?