Arrival time will vary depending on the venue and amount of equipment you plan to use. However, for basic single-camera setups, we recommend arriving to the venue at least an hour before you plan to go on air. For more complex systems, we recommend at least two.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?