Arrival time will vary depending on the venue and amount of equipment you plan to use. However, for basic single-camera setups, we recommend arriving to the venue at least an hour before you plan to go on air.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- How many people watched our event?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Do we have the rights to live stream our playoff games?
- How do we do multi-camera productions?
- Is the software (Producer) Mac compatible?
- What are our Internet options for live streaming?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?