For a one camera broadcast, a high, central location with a clear view of the action is the best position to cover an event. If you have multiple cameras, we recommend at least one high above to capture the action while the others capture some other shots (say, on the sideline and in the crowd) to capture reactions as action goes down.
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?