Two people are the minimum amount needed to stream a single-camera event – one person to operate the laptop and another to operate the camera. If you would like commentary in addition to video and overlays, you will want to recruit some on air talent for each event.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- How many people watched our event?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Do we have the rights to live stream our playoff games?
- How do we do multi-camera productions?
- Is the software (Producer) Mac compatible?
- What are our Internet options for live streaming?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?