Two people are the minimum amount needed to stream a single-camera event – one person to operate the laptop and another to operate the camera. Beyond that we recommend getting as many as you need to feel comfortable at each position needed (i.e. while a camera person can only operate the camera, a commentator could be updating the score as it updates. But, if the commentator doesn't feel comfortable doing both as he or she may feel distracted, you might need another person to operate graphics).
Articles in this section
- What is the NFHS Network?
- What do I need to get started?
- Who should I contact to troubleshoot technical difficulties?
- Where are our events airing?
- What is my login to access Console?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How do I make sure that my school receives the proceeds from my pass sales?
- How many people watched our event?