You can integrate your NFHS Network account with Hudl to automatically upload the video from your Pixellot games and practices into your Hudl account.
NOTE: The upload may take up to 5 hours to complete, depending on the file size and our current server load.
You can customize your integration on a per-team basis (e.g. your JV Girls Basketball games will upload to your JV Girls Basketball Hudl page, and your Varsity Boys Basketball games will upload to your Varsity Boys Basketball Hudl page).
Below are instructions for setting that up.
You will need:
- Hudl Team ID (instructions below)
- Hudl credentials (username/password)
- NFHS Network Console account
Obtain Hudl Team ID
- Log in to Hudl at https://www.hudl.com/login
- Each team ID is unique to a team in Hudl. Make sure you have selected the correct Hudl team from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected your team, click 'Video' to go to your video library.
- Once you are in your team library, the team ID can be found in the URL of the webpage. The URL should look like https://www.hudl.com/new_library/t/#####. The last digits of the URL is the team ID you will need to connect your Hudl account to the NFHS Console.
Connect Hudl account to NFHS Network Console
- Log in to NFHS Network Console at http://console.nfhsnetwork.com
- On the left side-menu, click 'SCHOOL PAGE'
- Click your school name to edit your school's information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Hudl integration section. Click '+' to add your Hudl account.
- Select the sport, gender, and level of the team whose Pixellot video you would like to upload into your Hudl account. This corresponds to the sport, gender, and level of the NFHS Network event when it is scheduled in Console.
EXAMPLE: This is a JV Boys Basketball game that was scheduled in Console.
You would fill the Hudl information like the image below:
- Enter a Team Name that will make it easy for you to identify which team is being added. Then, enter your Hudl credentials including the username, password, and team ID.
- You can connect more teams by clicking '+' to add a new row. Once you are done, click 'Save' to complete the integration.
Once your teams have been added, your Pixellot events will be uploaded to Hudl automatically.