You can configure your NFHS Network account so your coaches can easily receive the video from your Pixellot-produced games/practices and upload into any coaching software.
For each team, simply put in the email address of the coach (or whoever should receive the game/practice video).
After every game/practice, an email will be automatically sent to that address with a link to download the video. The video may then be uploaded into any coaching software.
Below are instructions for setting that up.
- Log in to NFHS Network Console at http://console.nfhsnetwork.com
- On the left side-menu, click 'SCHOOL PAGE'
- Click your school name to edit your school's information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Game Film Download Notification section. Click '+ Add Notification Contact' to add a new contact.
- Select the sport, gender, and level of the desired team. Then enter the email address of whoever should receive the Pixellot video for that team. You can set up more teams and/or contact by pressing the '+ Add Notification Contact' button.
- Click the Save button in the bottom-left corner.
- For each team you set up, an email will be automatically sent to the provided email address after each Pixellot-produced game or practice. The email will contain a link to download the video from that game. Once the video has been downloaded to your computer, it may then be uploaded into any coaching software.