To get started please go to the app store on your iPad to download ProducerLite at:
Once the app has downloaded on your iPad, open the app and use your NFHS Network Console login credentials to login.
Once you are logged in, you will see a screen that allows you to 1) Create a New Event or 2) Broadcast an existing event that you’ve already created in Console.
Create New Event:
- Click on the green button in the top right corner.
- A new window will open where you can enter all your upcoming event details.
- To adjust the Date and Time of Event push down your finger on the date, then hour, then the minute and then select either am or pm.
- Once you’ve filled in all of your event information, the “Create Event” button on the bottom will turn green and you can click to create your event.
- Once you’ve clicked to create your event you will see a pop-up that says your event will appear on the “Your Events” screen in 1 minute. Wait at least 1 minute and then click the “Refresh List” button in the top-right corner, and you should see your event appear at the top of the list.
- Events you’ve already created in console for future events will appear on the Your Events screen in order by date. You are able to make edits to these events within the app by clicking on the Edit button.
Streaming your Event:
- If an event is available to stream, you will see a blue “Start Stream” button next to it (see above screenshot). Click on that to start.
- Once you click to start streaming, your video/streaming interface will appear. Click on the red circle button in the middle to start your live stream (please note there is a 4-minute buffer between when you start streaming and it appears on the NFHS Network)
- You can adjust the score using the arrows in the bottom corners. If you need to move the score back down, push and hold on the score and this with give you the ability to lower the score. It does take a few seconds to update on the NFHS Network.
- Use the middle button to Pause the stream if needed. We recommend you do not pause for halftime or between quarters – instead, just continue filming the field/court or point the camera at the scoreboard.
- Once your event is over you will need to click pause and then you’ll see a red “End Stream” button. Once you click on this you’ll get a message confirming that you want to do this.
If you need additional help, please contact production support at 1-877-339-7529.
To download a pdf version, click the link below.