If you're having trouble uploading videos to Console, following these steps may resolve your issue.
Most issues can be resolved by a simple do-over. If your video doesn't upload completely and is stuck on 'Video Pending', try again. If it fails on the second time, try some of the following steps:
- Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Here are support articles on how to do that for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
- Use a different web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Check your original file for any issues. Make sure that you’re using the following encoding settings below for your video files.
Bitrate (video): 750 kbps
Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Frame Size: 640x360
Bitrate (audio): 96 kbps
Audio Frequency: 44100 Hz
Audio Encoding: AAC
- Disable any browser extensions or ad-blocking software
- Update your browser to the most recent version.
- Restart your computer. Occasionally, one-time issues may prevent your video file from uploading correctly, and a restart may solve these problems.
- End or pause any activities on your network that might be consuming a lot of bandwidth (Netflix, online games, other uploads or downloads, etc.)
- If you're connected to a restricted network, such as in a workplace or education institution, contact your network administrator and confirm the domains are whitelisted for nfhsnetwork.com and all subdomains.
If none of these steps make a difference, contact Production Support with a detailed description of everything you've tried and the results you're getting. You can also check with us for updated information on any current site-wide issues.