The following information is what you should use when streaming via RTMP to the NFHS Network.
- Enter the following information:
- RTMP Address: rtmp://video.nfhsnetwork.com/playon
- Stream Key: Broadcast ID (Click here to find this on console)
- Begin streaming from your software or hardware.
- Take your broadcast on air (Click here to learn how)
- Confirm that your stream has started by playing the video back in console and on the NFHS Network main site. Don't forget that you have a buffer between live and playback (typically 4 minutes).
Remember to complete your stream when everything is all done! (Here is how)