This is a brief quick start guide for theTycon EZ Bridge 2.4Ghz wireless bridge (also called Point-to-Point or P2P). Attached below is the manufacturer's documentation.
P2P Quick Start
** DO NOT connect these antennas to a PoE enabled switch, you WILL fry them!
** DO NOT connect PoE injector LAN port to PoE enabled port on a switch, it also may damage the antenna
- Unbox and inspect for damage
- Do not plug in PoE injectors until ALL cables are run and connected
- Mount and aim antennas (A = AP side, B = Client side)
- Run ethernet from antennas to PoE injector’s “PoE” port
- Run ethernet from PoE injector’s “LAN” port to network switch or VPU
- Once all cables are connected, plug in PoE injectors to power on the antennas
- You should hear 2 beeps when antenna is fully booted up
- Antennas are plug-n-play and should now be sending network connection to VPU
Default antenna IP’s are: 192.168.1.139(A), 192.168.1.239(B)
The antennas have web interfaces for making any network changes. There is also a software discovery tool for configuring these antennas (if adjustments need to be made). Please refer to the manufacturer’s guide for how to configure the antennas.
Here is a link to download the Discovery Tool: https://tyconsystems.com/support/firmware/ez-bridge-firmware-and-discovery/lt2-gen-3-16m-tyconos-2-4ghz
Here is a direct link to the manufacturer’s install guide: https://tyconsystems.com/documentation/User%20Manuals/8000005%20EZ-Bridge-LT+%20quick%20install%20guide.pdf