As for your viewership numbers, Console has a feature that allows you to pull your own viewership data, so you can look up the viewership for any events you have produced. See below for instructions.
- Log into Console (http://console.nfhsnetwork.com)
- Click on Event Report from the left panel menu (NOTE – if you do not see the Event Report option, clear your cache in your internet browser and reload the page).
- Select your Publisher from the drop-down menu
- Use the From and To fields to set the date range for which you want event viewership data – then click Generate
- Your viewership data will now download to your computer in the form of a .CSV file